ContourShield Face Shields are designed, tested and manufactured in collaboration with the Hong Kong University Faculty of Dentistry to offer a full-face protective device that extends above the forehead and below the chin.
A box of ContourShield Face Shields comes disassembled with 40 frames and 40 shields. These face shields are designed with recyclable material so that they are reusable, yet easy to dispose of.
Assembly Instructions: Please view the assembly instruction video here.
Sold in boxes of 40
CONTOURSHIELD FACE SHIELDS (40/BOX)
- Full-face design to maximize splash protection from above the forehead to below the chin
- Double anti-fog coating for high level of transmittance and high clarity vision
- Packaged with protective lamination film (remove before usage) to ensure hygiene and clarity levels
- Frame with ventilation outlets to minimize fogging
- Adjustable smart-lock to fit various head sizes
- Flexible, slim and lightweight for comfort
- Designed for use with or without glasses
- Recyclable material
- 40 shields/box ($3.75/shield)
No returns/refunds. All sales are final.