*Due to global supply shortages and unprecedented demand, the cost of logistics as well as the NIOSH-approved N95 respirators themselves have increased exponentially over the past few months. With limited availability, we ask that you only make a purchase if your industry requires NIOSH-approved N95 respirators for your workplace.
(1) Hold the respirator in hand and with the nosepiece at your fingertips. Allow headbands to hang freely below hand.
(2) Cup the respirator firmly against your face with the nosepiece on the bridge of your nose.
(3) Stretch and pull the lower headband over the head and position below your ears. Stretch and pull the top headband on the back of your head above your ears.
(4) Press the metal nosepiece to conform snugly around your nose.
(5) Check the seal of the mask
- Cup both hands over the respirator and exhale sharply
- If air flow is felt in the nose area, re-adjust/tighten the nose clip
- If air flow is felt around the edges of the respirator, reposition the respirator/head strap to achieve a better fit
(6) Change the mask immediately if breathing becomes difficult or mask becomes damaged or distorted.
(7) Change the respirator if a proper face seal can not be achieved.
(8) Careful observance and adherence to these instructions is an important step in safe respirator use.
Warnings & Limitations:
(1) Failure to follow all instructions and limitations can seriously reduce the effectiveness of this respirator and could lead to illness, injury or death.
(2) A properly selected respirator is essential. Before occupational use, the wearer must be trained by the employer in the correct use of the respirator in accordance with applicable safety and health standards.
(3) This product does not supply oxygen. Use only in adequately ventilated areas containing sufficient oxygen to support life.
(4) Discard the respirator and replace with a new one if:
- Excessive clogging of the respirator causes breathing difficulty, or if
- The respirator becomes damaged.
(5) Leave the contaminated area if dizziness, irritation or other distress occurs.
(6) Keep respirators in the display box away from direct sunlight until use.
(7) Users must be fit tested prior to wearing this respirator either qualitatively or quantitatively according to 29CFR1910.134
(8) Before wearing the mask, respirator users must check whether there are cracks or damage around the welding spot where the headbands connect to the body of the mask. If yes, this mask must be discarded at once and can not be used.
(1) DO NOT use the respirator or enter or stay in a contaminated area under the following circumstances:
- Atmosphere contains less than 19.5% oxygen
- If you smell or taste a contaminant
- For protection against gases or vapors
- Contaminants or their concentrations are unknown or immediately dangerous to life or health
- Concentrations of contaminants exceed maximum use concentrations in applicable OSHA standards or applicable government regulations or 10 times the PEL (Permissable Exposure Limit), whichever is lower
- For sandblasting, paint-spray operations asbestos
- Use in explosive atmospheres
(2) DO NOT modify or misuse the respirator
(3) DO NOT use the respirator with facial hair or any other conditions that may prevent a proper seal.
N95 RESPIRATORS (20/BOX)
- NIOSH-Approved N95 (Approval #84A-7228
- High Filtration Capacity
- Adjustable Padded Nosepiece for Comfortable Fit
- 20 masks/box ($6.80/mask)